11/2/08

Last Blog for today! Polyvore.com

These are my top 5 most popular polyvore.com clothing sets I have created. Polyvore is really interesting in that you can search clothing by website, color, type (skirt/shoes/top) or all of those at once. Once the set is made each piece of clothing or image of clothing in the set has a link where you can buy it, or will just link you to the site. Then you can also pick any image in the set and it will then show you all others who has used that same image. If you like an image in someone else's set you can save that to your archive of images as well, I like sharing images thats fun! These are not my particular favorites that I am posting on here but by how many people have clicked "I like this set" these are the ones with the most favorites or "likes". Mostly I use polyvore to get my ideas out quickly and to work on them, so alot of my sets are not about fashion or clothing some are just photo images, although the most popular sets are my clothing/fashion sets.


panda party by \\Noir//


I'll be your junkie by \\Noir//


blue yellow by \\Noir//


Pink and grey by \\Noir//


coffee and cigs by \\Noir//

My profile is http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=211456

No comments: